Eternal Excellence Fundamentals
I am devoted to developing excellence in myself and others. My mission is to help equip people to make informed choices that will improve their lives. I motivate and encourage others to achieve their own personal and professional fulfillment. My motto is: “We can change our lives one choice at a time and change the world one person at a time”.
My vision is to change the world one person at a time through a ‘pass it on’ mentality.
I will study ‘patterns’ in the lives, processes and systems that have been successful for others, and practice these ‘patterns’ in my own circumstances, to produce success in all areas of life.
While honoring, loving and respecting people and their differences, I will coach others in excellence, encourage them to continually seek knowledge and guide them in making informed choices based on truth.
I will strive for excellence in all aspects of life, honor God in everything, seek righteousness, integrity and truth, conform to moral and ethical principles, and be a good steward of all resources within my sphere of influence.
I will rely on God for wisdom, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. And I will strive to model these characteristics as I live out my life pursuing freedom and truth, leaving a legacy for others to follow for years to come.
Guiding Principles (for all aspects of life)
- Hold a reverence, respect and honor for God the Father, Jesus our Lord and the Holy Spirit
- Pursue excellence and quality in my work and life
- Operate with honesty and integrity always
- Have love and concern for all people
- Focus on Truth in all aspects of life
- Maintain self-love and pursue continuous personal development
- Behave as a citizen of heaven with a focus on eternal things
- Have an appreciation for people’s differences/uniqueness
- Maintain respect for people’s free will, needs and values
- Be guided by simplicity, humility & modesty when dealing with temporal things
- Practice conservation of all resources
- Be thankful toward all who have or will help along life’s path
- Be joyful in affliction, looking for the ‘upgrade’ in it
- Share success with others through coaching and encouragement
- Provide resources to help those in need when possible, while ensuring appropriate priorities